Artificial Intelligence is not the future of video marketing, it is the present. And the fact is, more and more video editing tools are including AI functionalities. And more and more companies are using AI in digital marketing. Although its use is more common in areas such as content writing, it is gradually becoming more common to see video editing teams relying on AI tools for their creations.
If you also want to include AI tools in video marketing, in this article we tell you in depth how to do it and what are the best tools you can count on.
How to apply Artificial Intelligence in Video Marketing
There are two ways to apply Artificial Intelligence to video marketing. On the one hand, through video editing and, on the other, through the detection of patterns and trends.
In the first case, we find tools to support video production and editing, facilitating the work of creative teams and allowing creators who are not experts in the field to also make interesting and quality videos for their audience. In addition, these AI tools are also capable of detecting sound errors (such as volume problems or background noise) and fixing them automatically. They even have transcription functionalities that transform written content into spoken content automatically. In addition, some of these tools include human-like avatars.
In the second case, there are platforms that offer suggestions to editors based on what other creators are using so that the brand can improve videos and adapt them to current trends. Through data science, AI can analyze patterns and actions of brands and provide accurate information about what consumers are currently looking for in a video marketing campaign.
Benefits of applying Artificial Intelligence to Video Marketing
- Saving money: there are many companies, especially SMEs, or freelancers who cannot afford to pay for the services of a video editor or a full team. AI tools that help perform this function are cheaper and allow many more people to have the opportunity to be able to carry out a good video marketing strategy regardless of their budget.
- Fast turnaround times: more and more companies and professionals are using AI editing tools to support their video editing projects, delegating part of their work to them and thus being able to optimize their time and get the job done much faster.
- Accessibility: there are content creators who have very limited knowledge of video editing, but need to publish audiovisual content constantly to nurture their community. Faced with this situation, many resort to training (which is a great idea), but not everyone has the time to do it. In that case, AI video editing tools can allow these types of professionals to get their work done with greater ease.
- Customization: as mentioned above, many video editing AI tools also perform analysis on which edits are most used. Therefore, some of them include templates or recommendations among their functionalities, making the final result more likely to be successful.
Tools for video editing with AI
In addition to the fact that we can find several AI video editing tools online, the main editing softwares have been getting up to speed in this regard, including very interesting functionalities with Artificial Intelligence. Here we tell you what they are.
Adobe Premiere has mainly implemented two new AI features: text-based editing and automatic tone mapping with registration color detection.
With the first, the tool can now automatically transcribe clips so that professionals can simply copy and paste in the order they want and see them appear instantly on the timeline.
With the second feature, HDR footage from different sources can be combined into a single SDR project and achieve great-looking color. This way, editors can say goodbye to manually balancing footage or using lookup tables.
Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects has also included AI-related new features among its video editing tools. One of them is a context-sensitive properties panel that automatically shows users the most important and necessary controls at any given moment. This will make it easier for new users to learn how to use the tool and streamline all workflows.
DaVinci Resolve is a software that combines video editing functionalities with tools for creating graphic animations, visual effects and audio mixing. It is designed for beginners in the world of editing, so its interface is profoundly simple, but it is complete and powerful enough to be useful for professionals as well.
In total, there are four Artificial Intelligence tools that it has implemented:
- Automatic speech-to-text transcription: it is enough to select the clips you want to transcribe from the multimedia panel. In addition, it also performs tasks such as eliminating silences, adding markers or generating subclips.
- Voice isolation: you can eliminate unwanted or loud noises in your recordings. It is so powerful that you can remove both the noise of an airplane and the noise of an explosion so that you can hear what you want to hear.
- Audio classification: DaVinci Resolve’s AI can classify audio clips based on their content to make it easier and faster to incorporate them into your video.
- Environment simulation: From the default settings you can change the environment and increase, for example, the amount of smoke or haze.